Thursday 17 April 2014

Packing... the bags



OK, this is what I hate about travelling. Packing. The hardest task ever for a girl like me. Reality sucks, I can’t be possibly lugging a carriage far too heavy for me thanks to my small built, so I really have to plan carefully what I wanna pack into that bag.

Speaking of bag, yeah, another important part of packing that caused me quite a headache. After much consideration, I decided to get myself a light but sturdy 50 L backpack, a foldable backpack from Travel Blue brand and a sling bag. The rationale behind these are simple, the 50 L is gonna go into the plane since it will contains things considered not acceptable in cabin and is easier to manage if packed lightly (I just hate lugging a trolley bag). 

My suggestion is to pack light. Major airports and train stations have elevator and lift, but more remote and less touristy - area stations do not, in fact some tourist area stations also do not have elevator and lift.
Then the foldable backpack is gonna stay with me on the plane, acting also as an overnight bag, carries my printed documents and jackets. I chose Travel Blue because I like blue (duh) and it’s 12 L, seems sturdy enough. Found it in Travel For All at 1 Utama and bought it after much deliberation between that and the one in Universal Traveller few shops away (smaller, 10 L I think).Cost me maybe RM70, can't really recall since I did a lot of shopping that day :p

I'm a shopper. I know I am. It's a fact. So I got myself another foladable bag from Winter Island in SACC for RM40. 24 L. I ended up using it as overnight bag during the past part of my travel as my backpack can no longer hold all my stuffs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment