Thursday 17 April 2014

Electronics



Thanks to Universal Traveller, I got myself a multi – USB port with changeable adapters that can also convert the currents to suit the local output. So in KLIA I can use our pin, in Japan I just need to switch to a different pin. I think this cost RM70, and has adapters for EU countries too. So far seems to work just fine with my phone, tablet and camera. 


Oh, and I got this from Daiso for RM 5 because it’s cute lol I even got myself a pink one but decided that it looks odd with my white Galaxy tab and camera lol :D

By the way, just a side note, Samsung Galaxy smart camera seems to use up lots of battery life. By half day I'd be frantically looking for a place to charge my camera. Usually what I did was, I'd go to a cafe or diner where I can sit down, rest and eat while charging. All of the places I went so far allowed me to do so and even led me to sit at a table near the power outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment